Sittin' low!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sittin' low!!!

Hey guys I got my Hotchkis lowering springs on my car today. The car handles really great now with them and the v8 sway bar combination not to mention the Billstein shocks I put on back in November. My suspension is finaly complete. Now I just have to wait a few weeks for the springs to completely settle then Im getting it ligned up. Im gonna was the car this evening and Ill try to tak pics and get them up after. I can tell already the car has droped some an it looks really nice. I cnat wit til I get my new rims in to finish the car off along wiht fresh paint.
    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
    www.vaperz.com
    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Re: Sittin' low!!!

thats great, i always loved the way your bird looked, dont forget to post some pics

Comment

this thread is useless without pics.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

You getting C6 rims right?
        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Yes I am. They guy called me today and they are in I just have to place the order for the tires and they should be here Saturday or Monday.
          www.vaperz.com

Comment

Ok here are 3 pics I snaped today after I detailed the car with it being lowered. Now keep in mind the springs havent settled in yet.

www.vaperz.com

Comment

C6's will look much better.

Nice car.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Thanx a lot man. I hope they will look better. I love the rims I have now, but they are polished aluminum and Im tired of having to polish them every so often. Besides I wnated chrome anyways.
                www.vaperz.com

Comment

eh, i like polished more anyway. are those 16s or are the tires just really low profile. what size are those tires.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                  Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

when you get your C6's, I may be interested in taking those off your hands :D.

O, and your FB is one of the VERY FEW that I actually drool over. I'm more of a Camaro guy, but :drool:
                    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Loochy they are 17's wraped witth Nitto 555's 275/40's all around.

RadRacer these rims w/ tires and lugs are up for sale right now in the for sale section. I will sell them to you with tires for $850 plus shiping. I also have a spare rim and tire if you wnat it for a spare and Ill sell it for 100 bucks cuz the tire is fairly new but the rim isnt the greatest look cuz it got hit when I got my car hit a couple years ago. It is very usable for a spare if you wnat it. I just polished them last Thursday so they are great looking right now. Let me knwo what you wnat to do man and send me yor zip and Ill get a quote.

Thanx for the comments guys.
                      www.vaperz.com

Comment

nice bird! Vaperz car club eh? there is a chick at my school in that car club...not sure which branch though. she drives a pretty good lookin truck.
                        1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

I doubt that man cuz we dont even have a chapter in bama. So if she has a tag on her car that says Vaperz then she could get into trouble because we own the rights to the name and logo.
                          www.vaperz.com

Comment

she isn't from bama and i'm in college in TN anyway. so she goes to college with me in TN. i believe she is from Kentucky. she on the website or whatever for Vaperz too so she isn't infringing on your copyright or anything. she is a member.
                            1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

yep...Joy from Bowling Green, KY.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X