Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brightest white paint?

what is the brightest white paint?

someone told me they think it is on corvettes.

I'm looking for something that could aptly be called "snowblind"

Re: brightest white paint?

lol arctic white on our cars(what i have) its EXTREMELY bright white when clean and in sunlight

Comment

Not sure if you can do it or not, but shoot pure white toner on it.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

im pretty sure that the corvette's are the same arctic white paint that our fbodys are.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

maybe pearl white? idk. my friend has a civic with pearl white, its pretty nice

Comment

my dads mustang is the factory white and extremly white alot whiter than my friends camaro thats arctic white

Comment

check out loochy's paint, its prob the cleanest paint on this forum.

Comment

My arctic white firebird after just being washed looked yellow when I parked next to a subaru at one of the car meets that had been repainted with House of Kolor. If you want the best and brightest that would be where I would go.
                2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Arctic White paint on my '01:

Is that bright enough, or were you looking for something even brighter?
                  Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

here is pearl white fyi: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showth...ht=pearl+white

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by ArticRider
                      Arctic White paint on my '01:

Is that bright enough, or were you looking for something even brighter?
                      Hey thats my car!

Mine is just dirty & dull, may never been waxed in its life before I got it. My white Z24 looks so much brighter next to it (I am sick of white cars but I keep finding good deals on white cars *sigh*)

I'm just wondering if any specific make/model came with brighter than normal white, then when I get it reapinted I'll go with that

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Vladimir Gecko
                        Low Voltage
                        by Vladimir Gecko
                        I recently ran into a problem where when I drove my battery gauge showed low voltage. I compulsively replaced the battery and it was still doing the same...
                        7 hours ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        6 days ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X