Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting my interior done

let me know what u guys think...

door panels: going from tan carpet to tan suade with raised flames on it (nothing to crazy just a little on the flat parts)

headliner:recovered in black suade no more sunvisors(myne are beat to hell)

Center Lid: recovered in black suade again with raised flames (nothing crazy)

and im gunna do black carpet sooner or later too ....

and future might go with black or tan leather power seats ,....maybe next winter

what do u guys think..tp crazy for a bird or will it look allright
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: getting my interior done

I'd stick with the same color suede, I went all black...what color is your car? and seats currently??? personally I think the tan suede looks awesome, makes it look rich like something you'd find in a ferrari..of course I'm happy with my all black interior, but If I had to do it again I'd prolly go tan...with black leather seats with tan middle inserts and you might as well buy the carpet now and do it all at the same time...with all the right tools it took me 2-3 hours...just because EVERYTHING has to come out of the car and everything electrical I jury rigged before had to be re-done properly....so either way good luck with..

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

sounds good, not sure about the flames... but thats just me. Good luck and pics or ban
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

there will be pics.. and nikon i have mostly tan but dash and center and **** is black...headliner im doing black because itll flow withthe ttops i think u know btw can u post pics of ur headliner?
        <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

You are a drug dealer i swear. It sounds pretty cool, but how the hell do you have money for this while getting a V8 installed, right after buying a new car, getting your LT1 rebuilt, etc?

I want to know what your doing..I need money.

BTW, why did the other thread get deleted and this one didn't? I posted in the other one long before anyone touched this one.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

painkillers are a nice cash crop....

for those who are interested...

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
              there will be pics.. and nikon i have mostly tan but dash and center and **** is black...headliner im doing black because itll flow withthe ttops i think u know btw can u post pics of ur headliner?

just click the new pics in my sig...you'll see em' there....and did'nt realize you had t-tops...I dunno I'd still go w/tan...you do need some contrast...but, I'd have to see it.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X