Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Window stains

Originally posted by Niko97RS
    where u gunna find super find steel wool?
    store?

I don't know, i found it in the garage.. Probably home depot, lowe's that kinda thing.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
      store?

I don't know, i found it in the garage.. Probably home depot, lowe's that kinda thing.
      I've seen it at both of those places, along with AutoZone (not too sure why, but they had it hanging on a rack)
      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
      A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
        ^^^ was unaware of that...I remember using pumice on tougher materials...ya I thought it would scratch the glass...you learn something new everyday.
        Sorry if I sounded kinda harsh, from my experience, I didn't think it would scratch anything. Maybe we're talking about different kinds of pumice. The kind she buys comes in a little can and is almost like a wax. After she washes her car, she just rubs it on her windows, then goes back and wipes it off, just like wax.
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
          Sorry if I sounded kinda harsh, from my experience, I didn't think it would scratch anything. Maybe we're talking about different kinds of pumice. The kind she buys comes in a little can and is almost like a wax. After she washes her car, she just rubs it on her windows, then goes back and wipes it off, just like wax.

the pumice i was thinking of is like a porous rock, almost like a sandpaper in solid form. It would definitely scratch the windows, and that may have been was nikon was thinking of too.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X