1st pics of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st pics of my car

i finally got a digitol camera yesterday, these are some of the first pics i took with it. If some of em seem to bright, ya. still working on editing them and playing with the camera.
    Attached Files

Re: 1st pics of my car

and some more. Ya, my jacket and school books stay in the car, so it's messy right now. I'll post some more later (like after my chem exam next week)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by runtwrestlin; 02-09-2007, 09:35 PM.

Comment

definatly the first priority are those wheels and tires. the tires have too large of a side wall. look like truck tires
      Last edited by Loochy88; 02-09-2007, 11:12 PM.
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Nice, wax it tho it looks pink in some spots...

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
        '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
        '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

Thooose are some intresting wheels. Did you buy them, or did they come with the car?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Yeah the wheels are very different, but i really think you could make them work with some supporting appearance modifications... clear corners and such.. The tires are beefy, but sort of look muscley so i'm not all against them.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Am I the only one thinks those wheels are freakin' HOT! ......... yes, love your wheels ........... nice ride .............my cars interior is more thrashed than yours, so don't feel bad............

:)
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

eh...i'm on the fence for the wheels, so i say keep them...but def. do something about the "pretty-in-pink" look your car has going on in some of those pics

Comment

not too often you see the red interior. red interior > all, but then again, im more than impartial towards it since i have red leather.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

Awww, ya'll don't like the "pretty in pink" look? Ha, def j/k there. It does look kinda pink in those pics though, which i swear it doesn't in person. I'm blaming that look on my lack of picture taking skills. Although a new paintjob wouldn't hurt. That one is over 10 years old. But I'll settle for another wax in the meantime.

I got the wheels last summer. We (dad and I) were going more for the muscle car kind of look. You see spoked wheels EVERYWHERE. So we figured, why not try the muscle car instead of sports car. Do something different. Some ppl like em, others don't. I've found out that generally the ones who don't like em have/like big spoked wheels, where you can see the brake discs/calipers. The ones that do like em are more into musclecars that have fat wrinkle-wall rear tires.

As for supporting mods, clear corners will def happen. But what about the clear headlight covers? I've only seen ppl with the black ones. Is this b/c the clear lenses look like trash or what?

thanks for everyone's input!

Comment

like the wheels...unique and have some muscle to them
                      1999 Camaro Z/28
                      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

yeah, the clear headlight covers imo are not very good looking, partially because you can clearly see all the hardware through the lens which doesn't look too good, and partially because it really just doesn't chagne the look of the car much. I say smoked/carbon fibre, or no covers. I think i'd say no covers overall, though i do have a pair that i put on now and then.

As i said, i like the wheels, but you need more light colors like the clear corners to get a more flowing chrome look.
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                          As i said, i like the wheels, but you need more light colors like the clear corners to get a more flowing chrome look.
                          QFT, more chrome is needed to make those wheels work. May i suggest buying the little vinyl fill in for the rear letters, and maybe some 3800 emblems on the side in chrome. I think that with those big tire walls that white letter tires will also look pretty sexy, there are some pens you can buy for that ....

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Not bad. I like the muscle look.
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X