clear corner Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clear corner Q

i was just wondering what type of bulb's u guys use for the clear lense's, i bought silverstar for mine and it was'nt bright at all, u could hardly see the yellow in it...but my regular amber colored bulb's is alot brighter but still not very bright... what do u guys use for yours? 96 bird btw if u didnt know

Re: clear corner Q

i use sylvania ...somethings.... they are a very strange comobo of colors and burn really bright amber.

Comment

sounds like silverstar but thats what i got and supposed to be bright amber but its not near as bright as the regular amber bulb

Comment

Yea for some reason mine arent that bright and mine are just regular amber colored bulbs....my stock turnsignals were brighter even.....i thing it has something to do with how the clear corner's housing is and how it reflects the light or something....If your used a bulb thats for a 1997 or newer would it be any brighter or still be the same?

Comment

I went to kragan and just bought some random amber bulbs that fit. Works fine, and they're really bright.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

can u buy different bulbs forsay its a 3057 bulb and u bought a 4057 bulb would it work?

Comment

I have silverstars in mine and they are plenty bright, i would say brighter than the amber bulbs i had in there for a while, but i'm sure they sell 55W or close to amber bulbs online..check ebay maybe
              sigpic
              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X