Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my 99' camaro [before & after pics]

Originally posted by mestupryan

does anyone have an idea of how to get that grill in better? right now its just ghetto rigged onto the stock grill(lol)
    what I would do if was my car

take the mesh out, and take the stock grill out and paint it white to match the car (then get some blue camaro inserts to match the stripes) then put some of the mesh behind the 3 slots on ether side (polish it first or paint it metallic blue)
    Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

Re: my 99' camaro [before &amp; after pics]

i love white cars

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

clear corners would look good, but it would look even better if you had chrome halos instead of black to go along with it.......... im not sayin it would look bad though...... go check out my 99, your car looks good by the way

come get some
        http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

Originally posted by wolf
          what I would do if was my car

take the mesh out, and take the stock grill out and paint it white to match the car (then get some blue camaro inserts to match the stripes) then put some of the mesh behind the 3 slots on ether side (polish it first or paint it metallic blue)
          x2, a great idea.

[EDIT]Did i mention that i really like your car? :)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

nice look.:tup:

Comment

finally washed my car and got some more pics.

1999 v6 Camaro M5
              Automatic to Manual converted
              Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
              !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

awesome car looks great...
                Last edited by badinfluenceRS; 02-12-2007, 12:25 AM.
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
                  awesome car looks great...except is that a Z28 badge I see
                  those are 3800 badges...

I say you should continue the stripes down the back of the car.

How come no one complimented me when i had a grill exactly like that? Everyone said said it looked ghetto and i needed to get rid of it ASAP..
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                    those are 3800 badges...

I say you should continue the stripes down the back of the car.

How come no one complimented me when i had a grill exactly like that? Everyone said said it looked ghetto and i needed to get rid of it ASAP..
                    yup, 3800 badges, big difference :)

and i had the stripes going down the bumper, but i took them off because once was crooked, and i havent put them because their a *****. vinyl stripes are hard to get straight and air bubbleless on a surface so curvy such as the bumper.

and idk about the grill, its not exactly perfect. it was really ghetto before, if you look at the pics on the first page. i painted it white and and go it in better now though.
                    1999 v6 Camaro M5
                    Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
                    !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

well mine was pretty ghetto. It was screwed into my bumper cover in like 5 spots(i didn't put it on, i just painted it silver[was red])

^^extreme resizing makes it look like it's a completely different grill
                      sigpic
                      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

looks good to me, but i guess it could be the resizing like you said
                        1999 v6 Camaro M5

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X