Got the wheels on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got the wheels on

walmart on those lights eh...u custom rig them then?
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Car looks good, but MY those are some MEATY tires. I'd go w/a little lower pro's but looks good otherwise!
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Its just a V6 Z28 you guys, duh

On a side note, I wonder if i should put "Corvette" on my bumper?
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

those custom z28 vinyls have got to be the tackiest appearance mod i've seen on this board. congratulations.

Originally posted by Fbody3400
          Its just a V6 Z28 you guys, duh

On a side note, I wonder if i should put "Corvette" on my bumper?

i'm inspired

i'm going to fit corvette fuel rail covers on my 3800.

Comment

ya rims are ehh

headlights are worse

leave the stockers. but if u must stay with the Irocs, def some lower profile tires...then lower it and tuck em in

and for the LOVE of GOD take OFFFFF the Z28 badge...why not go allll the way and make an SS SLP?

Comment

if the irocs were polished and they had some 40 series tires on them they would like real bad ***, unfortunatley i dont like the headlights, and the badges are just asking for some retard in a B16 civic to beat you then tell everyone and their brother that he smoked a Z28 :eek: so unless its got a little laughing gas or a blower under the hood ide ditch them asap, but in the end its your car so its up to you :)

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
              89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

Ha...yea those vynls get some things started thats pretty much a given thing that people can really reach out and slap me across the face with sum stupid comment but i dont really care, O yea im sayin this myself...I NEED LOW PROS on the irocs. as for what people want to say about how stupid sumthin looks on this car is completely their opinion and i respect that ya know? and o yea by the way..isn't SLP 98's and up?im not sure about that tho...and i dont really care if this is a Z28 or not this is my daily driver...my real Z ('1979 Z28) is put up for the winter waitin on a 400 small block to go in it. so im not completely out on the Z part cause i do have one.

Im a huge camaro person and what i like bout the site is all the help i can get 'n stuff but what i do to my car is up to me. And i'm not runnin around actin like this car is a 94 camaro with a LT1 with a cam, heads, gears, intake, or anything like that...i live in a pretty small town evryone knows its a 6 but they all like it and they drive LS1 n LT1 TransAms and Camaros...and where i live...there isnt really any ricers jus a few that my camaro could definately beat.

i wanna get along with everyone on here so jus hear me out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1994camaroV6
                  Im a huge camaro person and what i like bout the site is all the help i can get 'n stuff but what i do to my car is up to me. And i'm not runnin around actin like this car is a 94 camaro with a LT1 with a cam, heads, gears, intake, or anything like that...i live in a pretty small town evryone knows its a 6 but they all like it and they drive LS1 n LT1 TransAms and Camaros...and where i live...there isnt really any ricers jus a few that my camaro could definately beat.

i wanna get along with everyone on here so jus hear me out.
                  right on. Nothing but love for ya man, it's your call what you do to your car, the badges isn't something i'd do, but it's not my car. Anyway, i like it. keep it up :tup:
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X