I sat in gum.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sat in gum.....

Just like the title says.......it's kind of embarrassing, but I didn't realize it when I got in my car, and now it's all over my seat. I asked around and people said Ice cubes to freeze it and than take it off. Anyone else know something that will help me get it off? By the way the seats are cloth. Thanks in advance, I'm going to go cry now.

Brent.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Re: I sat in gum.....

1. peanut butter...it breaks it down, then u just have to find a way to clean up the peanut butter
    2. hair spray, bacially same idea as ice

Comment

Originally posted by flyfrito_SS
      I sat in gum ............ Brent.
      ........ I thought that was funny ............ try those two if it doesnt work then theres a product called "goof off" ....... i am not sure how safe it is on fabrics but give it a shot

:)
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Hi my name is Brent and I'm a compulsive gum sitter inner.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Arrrr, now what ya need is a giant squid! They can suck de bolts out of a submarines hull! Arrrr.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

^^Nice^^

Comment

^^thats just to damn funny!^^

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                ........ I thought that was funny ............ try those two if it doesnt work then theres a product called "goof off" ....... i am not sure how safe it is on fabrics but give it a shot

:)

yeah, good off is what i'd do.. that stuff works crazy good. Got like 6 pieces of gum out of the carpet of a rental house, and it works for like permenant ink and stuff. I'd try that.
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

we have gum-freeze-off stuff at our work...that would probably **** up the cloth. Goof-off or goo gone would prob work best
                  1999 Camaro Z/28
                  1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Go with the goof-off. Took the sticky crap off my sunvisor where those ugly warning stickers were and worked great. Who reads those things anyway? ;)
                    \'99 3.8 Firebird<br />Red, T-Tops, Chrome Dante 17\'s, Cold Air Intake, Free Ram Air, K&N Filter, Flowmaster Duels, Performance Plugs/Wires, CATless, Smoothed out Lid<br /><br />Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint...<i>Firebird Power!!</i>

Comment

There's a product called Gue Gone (I think that's how you spell it).

I use this to remove gum from my school's carpet. I don't know how it will affect you cloth but it doesn't leave anything on the carpet.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X