Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rims

I'm looking for some rims, and was wondering how big of a difference there would be between an offset of 40 and an offset of 45. I found some, IMO, awesome rims, but am wondering what size to get. I was thinking 17 x 10's for the rear and 17 x 8's in the front, but then I noticed they have offsets of 40 and 45 for the 17 x 8's. The 17 x 10's have an offset of 47, and all three say they'll fit on my Camaro, so.....I was thinking the 45 would give it a meaner, wider stance, but I'm not too sure. Is that what offset even means?!?
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Re: Rims

Well IMO I would go with the same size all around. That way you are able to rotate your tires and wont have to buy new ones so often.

MATT-

Comment

Originally posted by F-Body_SS-Man
      Well IMO I would go with the same size all around. That way you are able to rotate your tires and wont have to buy new ones so often.

MATT-
      Well, should I go with 40 or 45 offset then?
      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
      A few things

Comment

Anyone?
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          21 hours ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X