Anyone have old steel 16" wheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have old steel 16" wheel?

This is rediculous. I some how bent my back wheel and it has gotten worse and worse over time. Now I really really need to get it changed. I go to this junk yard searching for an hour or so for this wheel, see a steel wheel sitting inside a 4th gen Camaro. I assumed it was the Camaro's wheel, so I grabbed it. On the way home I noticed it was a freaking 15" wheel. I know, I know... My fault for not paying attention, but it was hot and I was ready to go. Anyways, I stopped by Discount Tire on my way home and they said they had to find a used one, but it would probably be $120! For a steel wheel! They said they were really hard to find. A new one was almost $160! I really don't want to spend $200 on a steel wheel. I know a lot of you upgrade your boring wheels for fancy C5s and stuff, but right now, it is a hardcore daily driver (gets 300 miles a week) and is high milage and don't want to dump money for nicer rims. Anyways, anyone have a spare rim laying around that I can buy? I will pay for the wheel, the troubles, and the shipping.

P.S. Admins, I know this isn't the wanted section, but I don't think the wanted section has the traffic this does for a wheel and this is more or less an emergency. Please let this stay here until I find a wheel. Thanks!

Thanks!
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Re: Anyone have old steel 16&quot; wheel?

I have my old stock 16" wheels with the stock eagle ga's (used up) if you are interested.

Comment

i got rid of my old rims already, but if you want to buy my other rims, i'll sell them to you for 220 shipped, all 4 w/tires, lugs, and locking lugs.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...597_9_full.jpg
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

99blackmaro, if he doesnt take them I will. just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackMaro
          i got rid of my old rims already, but if you want to buy my other rims, i'll sell them to you for 220 shipped, all 4 w/tires, lugs, and locking lugs.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...597_9_full.jpg
          I am totally interested. Does shipped mean including shipping?

Edit: Will these fit on 6.5 tires?

Comment

yea. i forgot to mention that i had the steel wheels on my car, and bought these rims to fit those tires. so, if your tires are good, you'll have 2 sets of tires that fit these rims. if you're interested, drop me an email at rxmxsh@gmail.com

**220 includes shipping. you'd be getting a hell of deal. shipping alone is like 120 bux.
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

heck the v8 sites, local sections and see what people are selling...

I have gotten
              4 firebird 5-stars with tires for $60
              4 salad shooters with tires for $50
              4 camaro 5-stars for $200 with new tires

keep an eye out you can get a deal if you look, and avoid shipping(generally $80-120 to ship a set of wheels)

Comment

i have 6 of them some how? want 1?

Comment

Originally posted by 01PewterDropTop
                  i have 6 of them some how? want 1?
                  How much would you want for one?

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                    heck the v8 sites, local sections and see what people are selling...

I have gotten
                    4 firebird 5-stars with tires for $60
                    4 salad shooters with tires for $50
                    4 camaro 5-stars for $200 with new tires

keep an eye out you can get a deal if you look, and avoid shipping(generally $80-120 to ship a set of wheels)
                    Whats your email address? I wanna ask you a question.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X