Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wheels Are On Back Order!!!

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: My Wheels Are On Back Order!!!

why!!!111

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Thats what i kept asking myself.... "WHY ME!!!!?"

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

what kind of wheels
        96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

Dam dude...I hope they didn't do to you what they did to me...they ordered mine for me when they didn't even carry them!
          1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

What kind of wheels?

Comment

crome c5 z06's
              they have 2 of the wheels in stock but they have to order the other 2 from these guys and they are on back order for like a week (sence Monday), they told me, but i bet it will take longer than that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X