Complete Front-End Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Complete Front-End Conversion

all totaled i think like $800 or so ..not includeing the week of sanding the body or the 3 days of wet sanding and polishing .

Painting a car requires a lot of time and a lot of tools . I think i must own 4 pqint guns( not the cheap one ) , a poisher , buffer , wet sanding air sander , da sander . the wet sander cut's the time it takes to finish the car off a lot .

Comment

Does anyone know of anyone who has done the front-end conversion but modified it a little to keep the old headlights? I like the new front ends better, minus the headlights... just curious
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

I did the convesion because the later headlights are a lot better . I do a lot of night driving. i guess you could do the whole thing ang just leave out the headlight panel . i dont know how good it would look though .

Comment

chevyinside... did you ever find that part numbers list?
          Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
          Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

wow this is back when i hated my front end and was a really new member. I'm sticking with my front end now, i have enough modifications to love it.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mill
              chevyinside... did you ever find that part numbers list?
              dude i dont even think chevyinside is still a member this was 6 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                I like the 98-02 front ends so much better,
                What??? .......IMO 98+ camaro front ends are the g@yest front end ever ............i'd love to do a 96 front end conv. for my 98 ............the most desirable combination would be a 97 camaro with 96 taillight .........but thats just me .............i think 98+ camaro looks like a Chrysler Concorde or many of you fireturd people call it "catfish"............. i used to love my 96 front end ......but the only reason i sold it because it had 122k miles ........... Now tell me if this front end isn't PURE S-E-X

:)
                09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                  What??? .......IMO 98+ camaro front ends are the g@yest front end ever ............i'd love to do a 96 front end conv. for my 98 ............the most desirable combination would be a 97 camaro with 96 taillight .........but thats just me .............i think 98+ camaro looks like a Chrysler Concorde or many of you fireturd people call it "catfish"............. i used to love my 96 front end ......but the only reason i sold it because it had 122k miles ........... Now tell me if this front end isn't PURE S-E-X

i dont like the 93-97 front end thats y i got the newer one that **** is pure sex

Comment

Originally posted by kala

is that why you have a picture of the back of your 98 and the front of your 96 in your sig? :)

Yeah, my mind has been changed, though i like the hood of the 98+ better when SS, i like my front end...

i looked at this pic again and i'm thinking i might put my headlight covers back on..

the early 4th gen front ends have more of a muscley look to them imo
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Hmmm, this got me thinking what an NBM car would look like with the early 4th gen front end.....pretty badass I think. Anyone paint their pre-98 car navy blue metallic?
                      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                        is that why you have a picture of the back of your 98 and the front of your 96 in your sig? :)

Yeah, my mind has been changed, though i like the hood of the 98+ better when SS, i like my front end...
                        i looked at this pic again and i'm thinking i might put my headlight covers back on..

the early 4th gen front ends have more of a muscley look to them imo
                        yes, you got the point of my sig...............I am glad you changed your mind ................ imo it's just not worth all the time and money ..............pre 98 camaros look way aggressive than 98+ ............. look at loochy or showdowns camaro ........ :drool:

09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

another matter of personal preference... I like the 98+
                          Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X