painting interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• painting interior

i was thinkin about painting some of my interior pieces blue to match the neons i have on the inside and outside of the car.. i was thinking like the speaker grills and the peice that goes around the cd player and a/c controls and maybe some other little things... whats everyones opinion on this?
    1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Re: painting interior

noooooo it looks so tacky :cry:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I've seen some done that looked nice, but most that I see look tacky. Not sure how I would vote on this.
      1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

well i dotn know.. my brother did it in his camaro.. but its orange.. with the same color orange inside.. but my lights are only on at night so i think it might look weird durin the day
        1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

My Car is white and i painted all that stuff white and it looks pretty good i think! goes with the whole car. but yeah if ur only doing it to match your neons it might look a lil weird

Comment

just don't paint too many things
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X