I did it !! Lambodoors on 95 Firebird Con. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did it !! Lambodoors on 95 Firebird Con.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I did it !! Lambodoors on 95 Firebird Con.

looks like *** on that camaro, looks good on your bird. camaros have those flowy mirrors that look terrible when you chop off the part on the fender.
    but yeah, as everyone else said, it looks much better with the convertible. normally im not a fan, but i like yours. and props for doing all the work!
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Body
      My seats the stock dark gray Trans Am leather seats with Collector Bird Decals from Brent Franker, more Pictures on my HP: http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler/ (i have to upload the new pictures with the LSD)....
      Thanks for the pics. Looks like you have done alot of work on the interior. When I saw your earlier photos, it looked like the seats were black leather, but I guess it was the sun/shading... I can see they are the dark grey ones. I always liked black leather, it would have been nice if Pontiac offered a true black leather interior on 4th gens.. can't beat that on a black bird! I remember seeing black GTAs with black leather and the digital dash, they looked real sharp.

Is that a PC you got running on the LCD, or is it a nintendo/xbox or some other standalone gaming system?

BTW: I agree with StevethePirate, the door kit looks much better on your car than on a Camaro. Not exactly sure why, but on the Camaro they seem to contrast too much with the general appearance of the car.
      Last edited by Scarano; 08-15-2006, 04:03 AM.

Comment

When I was in Myrtle Beach I saw a Camaro that had them, but it was a convertible, and it looked awesome. I think having a convertible makes all the difference, b/c I agree that those on the Camaro just doesn't look right... but another factor is seeing them in person, they're much more impressive in person, than in pictures.
        Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
        Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

LOT OF NEW PICTURES !!!

check out my website:

http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler
          <i><b><br />1995 Convertible - - JUICED <br />There´s a difference between living and being alive - <a href=\"http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler\" target=\"_blank\">www.CLC1.de</a></b></i>

Comment

are those HID headlights or just bulbs?
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Looks pretty sweet man. I hope to do this mod on my 2001 bird next summer after I get her paid off in April or so.
              01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
              AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
              www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
              www.vaperz.com
              PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                are those HID headlights or just bulbs?
                This is a H4 HID Conversion Kit in Euro/Diamond housing´s ;)

Originally posted by Scarano
                Is that a PC you got running on the LCD, or is it a nintendo/xbox or some other standalone gaming system?

A have a DVD/Radio and a Playstation ONE in the Glovebox (just for show)
                <i><b><br />1995 Convertible - - JUICED <br />There´s a difference between living and being alive - <a href=\"http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler\" target=\"_blank\">www.CLC1.de</a></b></i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X