whats your favorite wax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your favorite wax?

the only type ive used is eagle fl, the one that gets scratches and swirlmarks out, cant really compare it to anything but i like it. what do you guys use?
    JpX

Re: whats your favorite wax?

I like that nxt wax. My friend just bought that ice, and absolutely loves it. I'm going to have to try it out on my car to see if it lives up to it's hype
    2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

not technically a wax but zaino...
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

meguiars. nothing else touches my cars.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

what about this? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...nce&n=15684181
          JpX

Comment

Appearance.

Comment

I always use meguiars NXT Gen. wax and spray wax but for some time i have switch to Turtle wax's Color Cure. It comes in alot of different colors and fills scratches with ur cars color, works great the only thing i miss about the Meguiars wax is that it was so easy to buff off the Turtle wax is a pain in the a$$. But both are great. Just if ya got some scratches i go for the Turlte.

Comment

I wanna see some reviews for that Ice wax.
                Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro
                  I wanna see some reviews for that Ice wax.
                  dear god... if you go to ls1tech.com and search for ice wax, you will find about 30 threads about it. basically here's what it boils down to... GREAT shine, doesn't last very long. easy to put on, it can touch plastic, put on in direct sun, but it's hard to buff out b/c it's oily....

for me, i just tryed zymol this weekend, and fell in love. swirl marks gone, GREAT shine. now the question is how long does it last? everyone keeps recommending zaino though. i've only tried nxt and zymol, so take my opinion for what it's worth.
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Can't go wrong with anything in the meguiars line, nxt and gold class are both great waxes.

Anything turtle wax i havent liked(hard to get off).

NuFinish goes on/off easy has a nice shine but doesnt seem to last long(even though they say it does).
                    <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

Mothers is the only stuff that will ever tuch my car. To me there is nothing out their that gives a better shine if done the right way.

Comment

I dunno if I will be considered a noob or an idiot but I waxed my car for the first time and bought some Carnuaba Turtle Wax and I think it looks sweet! Haven't really ran it in the rain so I dunno how long it lasts...sure makes the car look sweet though

Comment

I've always liked Mother's, used it for years. Zaino gives a great shine too and is relatively easy to apply and remove. The Paint Sealeants give a great shine, but seem to only last a few months.

I would like to try that Ice stuff next...
                          sigpic

Comment

Meguiar's. I use NXT all summer and then switch to Gold class in the winter because it holds up a little better. Apparently, they are changing the formula in NXT soon to solve that though. Plus, Meguiar's smells good. NXT tech wax is key lime pie and juju beans.

Comment

I tired the ICE and i didnt't like it. I use NXT paste.
                              98 Mystic Teal Camaro
                              Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X