Chome colored Calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chome colored Calipers

I know I have seen these around on pics or cars on the net, my question is how do you do it? Where do you get the right paint? Or do I need to get them chrome dipped(don't want to do) I have seen high heat paints for calipers, but they allways crazy colors like yellow or ricer neon green, any ideas will be apriciated guys, thanks.

You don't need high temp paint for your rotors. Regular spray paint works fine. You should have a lot more choices if you don't use high temp paint.
    2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

I want to paint the calipers not the rotors, If I do anything with rotors I will get drilled/slotted. I just want the calipers to match chrom rims(looks sharp on cars I have seen on net) If I can use normal bumper chrom paint I would, but I would like it to last for more then a day of 2. Thanks again

Comment

My bad I meant to say calipers. I have had mine painted for 3 years with normal spray paint and have had no problems other than them getting dirty.
        2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

Cool, last question, will bumper chrome paint work? Thanks

Comment

I would say that it should.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X