trunk key hole piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trunk key hole piece

how could i go about getting a blank one? will the decals come off the 98-02 ones?

~Pikey
    &gt;Pikey&lt;<br /><a href=\"http://streetracing.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=156608\" target=\"_blank\">95 Firebird</a>

I'm pretty sure that the design is painted on that piece instead of being a decal. It seems like it would be pretty hard to get off without damaging the piece. I think a blank piece used to be available but I'm not sure where that is offered. Maybe another one of our members will know. Goodluck [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

If you are talking about the center section of the tailights(with the firebird or trans am on it) then gettin a replacement is easy, just go to a junk yard or E-bay. They are center sections for tailights. All 4-th gen ones are interchangeable. If you want a strait black one, look for one off of a Formula, they were black with no painted on firebird or trans am(yes they are painted). Well I hope this helps. Peace

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X