I need URL's for 120mph white face guages and good split loom - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need URL's for 120mph white face guages and good split loom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need URL's for 120mph white face guages and good split loom

I need URL's for 120mph white face guages and good split loom I saw um the other day but I forgot to save the url's neone that can help that would be great I wanna buy today [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    1997 Y-87 Camaro 3in Cat back Borla, Taylor 8mm wires,irridum plugs, SLP CAI, Hypertech thermo, B&M shift +, BMR strut brace, SLP ATM, ZEX dual bottle 75 dry shot with dual purge kit, 17in C5 vette rims, lowered i.5in Ebiach springs, transgo stage 3 shift kit, vette servo, 2800 converter, custom interior, and of course some stereo mods COMMING SOON: 1 le aluminum drive shaft port and polished heads with 3 angle valve job (in the mail) cam and all the goodies)

check ebay for those. I wish there where some 98-02.

Comment

its actually 97-02
      2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

yes that is correct 97-02....and also check out MacEwen Motorsports....they have them for around $85 and you do not have to remove the needles
        1997 Camaro 30th Anniversary<br />T-tops<br />Black with silver racing stripes<br />17\" Yokohoma tires w/American racing Snipers<br />2-10\" Pioneer IMPP subs with 700 watt Pioneer amp and Pioneer reciever<br />K&N filter<br />Flowmaster cat back exhaust<br />tailight blackouts<br />painted vents<br />***soon to be N20 i HOPE but, I am still deciding***

Comment

what is the web address for MacEwen Motorsports??
          1997 Y-87 Camaro 3in Cat back Borla, Taylor 8mm wires,irridum plugs, SLP CAI, Hypertech thermo, B&M shift +, BMR strut brace, SLP ATM, ZEX dual bottle 75 dry shot with dual purge kit, 17in C5 vette rims, lowered i.5in Ebiach springs, transgo stage 3 shift kit, vette servo, 2800 converter, custom interior, and of course some stereo mods COMMING SOON: 1 le aluminum drive shaft port and polished heads with 3 angle valve job (in the mail) cam and all the goodies)

Comment

http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jht...=14810&BQ=jcw2

Best wire loom kit i could find

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

http://members.aol.com/rmacewen1/index.html

That is the web adress of MacEwen Motorsports. Hey If you get the overlays let me know how they look I am very interested in buying them
              96\' Camaro Coupe w/3800V6-A4<br />Flowmaster exhaust w/4\" tips<br />K&N FIPK 20% Tint<br />Eibach pro kit 1.5 drop spings<br />KYB shocks 17\" 077 rims w/ Yokohma AVS Sports<br />Transgo Shift kit w/ corvette Servo<br />All White gauge interior

Comment

yeah, let me know how they look too cuz i have really wanted to get them but dont know how they look so if u get them and they look good, please give us a post
                thanks
                1997 Camaro 30th Anniversary<br />T-tops<br />Black with silver racing stripes<br />17\" Yokohoma tires w/American racing Snipers<br />2-10\" Pioneer IMPP subs with 700 watt Pioneer amp and Pioneer reciever<br />K&N filter<br />Flowmaster cat back exhaust<br />tailight blackouts<br />painted vents<br />***soon to be N20 i HOPE but, I am still deciding***

Comment

Hey Interior-Auto.com also sels colored wire loom kits for our cars and also has the heater and light switch overlays in white so you can do the whole interior not just the gauges.Check them out!
                  96\' Camaro Coupe w/3800V6-A4<br />Flowmaster exhaust w/4\" tips<br />K&N FIPK 20% Tint<br />Eibach pro kit 1.5 drop spings<br />KYB shocks 17\" 077 rims w/ Yokohma AVS Sports<br />Transgo Shift kit w/ corvette Servo<br />All White gauge interior

Comment

Yeh i am ordering a set from www.macewen.net next friday i liekd them the most because you dont have to remove the needles when i getthem ill post pics. Could some people help me w/ getting the trim around the gauge cluster off a 96 firebird ? thanx
                    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

The ones on that site say that they only have white overlays for digital odometers. I dont have a digital so where could I find silver or white 120mph overlays with mechanical odometer?
                      Email: Preki1212@hotmail.com

Comment

Hey guys, just to let you know, you are correct, MacEwen Motorsports does in fact have those WHITE face guages, and they also have SILVER! I just wanted to throw a quick plug in for them as well! On the site it says they take 2-3 weeks after recieving payment. Well I sent my payment in through "snail mail" on Friday, Feb. 22 (last Friday.) and they came by UPS TODAY!! ONLY ONE WEEK! To bad I was at work and missed them, so now I have to wait to get them on Monday. :-( OH, well, just wanted to let you know how impressed I was with the quickness of the shipment. As soon as I get them installed I will have pics. and an istallation rating the difficulty. Like someone said before, No Need to remove any needles!!

Jason

[ March 02, 2002: Message edited by: J-Dubb ]</p>
                        \'97 Camaro 30th Anniv<br />3.8L 3800 Series II V6<br />Flowmaster Exaust, K&N FIPK

Comment

Hey J-Dubb, do you have a digital odometer?
                          Email: Preki1212@hotmail.com

Comment

Yeah, PCam6, I do have the digital Odometer, that's one of the requirements for the
                            guages. It says so right on the website. QUOTE FROM WEB-SITE: (COPIED AND PASTED INTO MY POST)

Camaro RS V6
                            120mph, 6000RPM redline

Note: Digital Odometer Models Only

White
                            Overlay CF4120V6-97-WHT
                            Silver CF4120V6-97-SIL

Jason

[ March 04, 2002: Message edited by: J-Dubb ]</p>
                            \'97 Camaro 30th Anniv<br />3.8L 3800 Series II V6<br />Flowmaster Exaust, K&N FIPK

Comment

only 97+ can use the macewan covers, I emailed them and they said they were working on 93-96 v6 ones but not ready yet :( . Just to let ya'll know

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X