Sequential Tail lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequential Tail lights?

Does anyone have sequential taillights? I am looking for info(or a kit) for an '82 Firebird. I think it would look sweet with the length of the lights & all.

I looked at those, but they run when u hit brake too, me no like that, if it were just turn then that would be cool, also I know I seen a guy with that in his sig.....can't remember who though.

Comment

they sell them on ebay fairly often. I can't remember if this is only for fourth gen or not.
      1995 Firebird 3.4L M5 Custom Shaved Door Handles, TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Chrome rims, New PPG paint, TA rear spoiler, 2k TA honeycomb taillights, Rear silver pontiac inlay, all silver badging, H4 headlight Conversion kit, RK Sport Ceramic headers, Hypertech Programmer, Rear disc rearend, One piece driveshaft, 3.73s with LSD, Camaro Two tone seats, Custom Stereo install

Comment

Try Emailing: sequentialturnsignals@yahoo.com

or check out:
        http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/fbody/sequential.htm

Comment

I have them on my car. I purchased the kit from blinkblink.com. On the site it talks about the Impala, but they do make a kit for the firebird, you just need to email them about it. The price is kinda rediculous in my opinion, $99.50, but it's not something that you see on every firebird.
          2000 Red Firebird W68

Comment

www.blinkblink.com
            I've heard that it doesn't last though.
            My buddy with an impalla has them from blinkx2 and he does not link them due to problems
            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

I can build one that would last forever. I'll bet that dude uses relays to drive the lamps instead of MOSFETs or SCRs.

Bad idea. Solid-state circuitry is always better for stuff like that.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wheeldog63:
                I looked at those, but they run when u hit brake too, me no like that, if it were just turn then that would be cool, also I know I seen a guy with that in his sig.....can't remember who though.<hr></blockquote>

Check out http://members.nccw.net/webe/products/products.htm

You can turn the sequential brake lights on or off with those. Sequential turn signals only... I like that.

Comment

Go to the message board on camaroz28.com and find a guy named Brent94z. I'm pretty sure he has those on his Camaro, or he'll help ya.
                  2001 Yamaha FZ1<br />1996 Camaro M5 Sexy Black<br />\'99 Vette Wheels with Nittos<br />1LE Swaybars/Endlinks<br />Bests: R/T .659, 60\' 2.179, 1/8 9.957, 1/4 15.6, MPH 87.26<br /><a href=\"http://www.camaroman.cz28.com\" target=\"_blank\">My New Website</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X