stock window tint??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stock window tint??

does anyone know what % the stock tint on the t-tops of a 97 camaro is ?
    1997 Y-87 Camaro 3in Cat back Borla, Taylor 8mm wires,irridum plugs, SLP CAI, Hypertech thermo, B&M shift +, BMR strut brace, SLP ATM, ZEX dual bottle 75 dry shot with dual purge kit, 17in C5 vette rims, lowered i.5in Ebiach springs, transgo stage 3 shift kit, vette servo, 2800 converter, custom interior, and of course some stereo mods COMMING SOON: 1 le aluminum drive shaft port and polished heads with 3 angle valve job (in the mail) cam and all the goodies)

It looks to be 20% transmittance. Not sure on that. Why you need to know?

Comment

because thats what I wanna put all way round he car
      1997 Y-87 Camaro 3in Cat back Borla, Taylor 8mm wires,irridum plugs, SLP CAI, Hypertech thermo, B&M shift +, BMR strut brace, SLP ATM, ZEX dual bottle 75 dry shot with dual purge kit, 17in C5 vette rims, lowered i.5in Ebiach springs, transgo stage 3 shift kit, vette servo, 2800 converter, custom interior, and of course some stereo mods COMMING SOON: 1 le aluminum drive shaft port and polished heads with 3 angle valve job (in the mail) cam and all the goodies)

Comment

Go for it! 20% all the way around looks great. I wouldn't go any darker. It's easier for you to see than the limo tint. Cops won't get on you as much about it either. Remember that the "stock" tint on the glass is 5% transmittance. So whatever you put on, subtract 5% from ti and that's the range you'll be running. Most cops give a leeway of 7% when they give the light gun test. NOt that it would matter if law says 50% and you are running 20%!!!!!! :D

Comment

Oops, stock glass isn't 5% transmittance, my fault. I mean it lets 95% of light in, so it's 5% darker than clear glass. Subtract 5% from your tint % to get an estimate where you're at

Comment

yo chris i got 5% on the back and 20%on the sides.
            98 mystic teal camaro 3.08 gears 3.8 A4 tinted out, free ram air k&n air filter Flow-master muffler <br />whisper lid. 160* STAT, BMR STB<br />tranny cooler,Msd dis 4,Taylor 8mm wires, NGK TR6 Spark Plugs<br />NOS-30shot<br />-Boxed LCA\'s, <br />Best time - N/A 15.354<br />Best 60\' N/A 2.277

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X