16" rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" rims

I was looking for some rims to replace the ones on my 1995 Firebird. It has those swirl type caps and i hate them. The center caps crack easy. Well i dont want anything expensive i just want some alloy, prefferably 5 spoke or if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. And i was wanting to get them ordered off the internet. Thanks in advance.

[ July 06, 2003: Message edited by: Fierdon ]</p>
    1995 3.4L A4 Firebird White w/T-Tops *SOLD*<br />**NEW CAR**<br />2004 White Cavalier Coupe<br />2.2l ECOtec 5 speed

http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...TNUMBER=T80088 my friend has these rims on his 94 bird and used to have the ugly rims like the ones u r talkin about , hope this helps
    2000 firebird w68, auto, t-tops , 3.42 , k&n, whisper lid, taylor 8mm spark plug wires , bosch spark plugs , 3\"in/out carsound CAT , 3\" i pipe, take off trans am muffler, C6 Z06 rims

Comment

Awesome! Thanks! I'll have to order them when my next paycheck comes in.
      1995 3.4L A4 Firebird White w/T-Tops *SOLD*<br />**NEW CAR**<br />2004 White Cavalier Coupe<br />2.2l ECOtec 5 speed

Comment

I have those SLP take-off wheels on my Camaro. If you want to get an idea of how they will look see my sig.
        2001 Camaro M5 Coupe(1 of 2,737), no options, Whisper Lid, K&N Air Filter, Free Ram Air, MAFS Screen removed, SLP Manual Fan Switch, 160 thermo, DEE\'s T/B Spacer, EGR Block-off plate, IAT resistor, CAI to EGR air feed, B&M Ripper Shifter, SLP Replacement Grill, T/A Exhaust, SLP five spoke take-off wheels, BMR strut-tower brace, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR 32/21 front & rear sway bars with poly, BMR Poly/Combo Rear Control Arms, Clear front & rear corners, HPP3 modified 87 Octane program.<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/red2k1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/red2k1</a>

Comment

One more question... they are 16x8 will the tires i have now fit on them?

Comment

the rims you have now are 16x8

[ July 06, 2003: Message edited by: BlitzPuppet ]</p>
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/512325\" target=\"_blank\">2004 Silver Impala</a> Faster than my Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=282862\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red 1995 Pontiac Firebird</a><b> For Sale</b>

Comment

I have to say, those slp takeoff rims are a great option. Keep in mind though... if I were you though, Id make sure you dont plan on upgrading those wheels again. If you think you might, you might as well get some 17's (or bigger [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) now and save yourself some money. Either way, good luck [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Those SLP takeoffs look like stock wheels for Y87 cars... I guess they are taken off when Y87 owners upgraded? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Those wheels look just like the ones on my Y87 firebird
                \'96 dark green V6 Firebird<br />Y87 Performance package<br />front license plate with silver firebird insignia<br />alpine CD deck<br />T-top<br />Tinted windows @ 27%<br />low mileage (just broke 45000 not long ago!)<br /><br />waiting for first performance mod :)

Comment

I'd spend a bit more and go for something chrome.

Edit: and 17"

[ July 07, 2003: Message edited by: gxavier ]</p>

Comment

Check out the Painted Firehawk Wheels. $799, free shipping.

You get the 17" wheels with the stock look. And they are no to expencive.
                    Cardomain

Comment

But you'd also have to get some new tires and then you are looking at a whole new ballpark as far as $ goes.
                      AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X