Pics of my Firebird GT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my Firebird GT...

My car is stock, but since it is kind of rare, I think I should keep it that way. What do you guys and gals think? Any suggestions? (click link in my sig. for pics)
    01 Firebird GT <p>3.42 gears, LSD, holley powershot, SLP CAI, whisper lid, 3\" I-pipe, and spintech muffler<p>best 1/8th run: 9.5872 @ 72.48mph with 2.160 60ft<br />best 1/4th run: 15.099 @ 89.15mph with 2.198 60ft<p>Venom VI member #21<p>See my car here:<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/southernoxblood/front.html\" target=\"_blank\">www.geocities.com/southernoxblood/front.html</a>

Absolutely beautiful man, do what you want with it but I love it like that!
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Nice. Get some more pics :D :D
      I'd never heard of a Firebird GT before I came to this site.
      Gimme some info on it?
      Options/Standard Equipment, Power, Timeslips :D [img]graemlins/evilgrin.gif[/img]
      <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Here is what the SLP flyer from the dealership says,

Standard content:
        Two Firebird GT exterior decals on B-pillars
        Dual-Dual Exhaust with throaty tone
        Five additional horse power
        Firebird GT Stripe Package in either gradient silver or solid black

Optional content:
        16"X 8" Trans Am Wheels (not offered direct from GM, only offered via SLP)
        Trans Am-Based Performance suspension package with larger front and rear stabilizer bars

My car came with all of those options, plus T-Tops and some other goodies. It is kinda hard to see the firebird gt logos on the b-pillars in my pics. I have not taken it to the strip yet, but I will soon. Thanks for the compliments! :D
        01 Firebird GT <p>3.42 gears, LSD, holley powershot, SLP CAI, whisper lid, 3\" I-pipe, and spintech muffler<p>best 1/8th run: 9.5872 @ 72.48mph with 2.160 60ft<br />best 1/4th run: 15.099 @ 89.15mph with 2.198 60ft<p>Venom VI member #21<p>See my car here:<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/southernoxblood/front.html\" target=\"_blank\">www.geocities.com/southernoxblood/front.html</a>

Comment

Don't wreck it, dude.
          1992 Arctic White Firebird<br />3.1L V6, TB Coolant Bypass, CAI, Turbo Muffler, other little things.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/colinobu/MyHomepage.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.geocities.com/colinobu/MyHomepage.html</a> <br /><br />\". . .Finger in the air and the flag still wavin\'. . .\"

Comment

first thing I'd do, tint the windows. Something that would look great would be to put a black decal over "Firebird" on your doors. That would stand out and accent the black stripes on the hood. Awesome car!

Comment

Sweet car! No doubt extremely rare. Definitely keep it stock looking.
              \'01 Camaro M5 1SA \"Lightweight\" hardtop, Bright Red, Ebony cloth, FRA, Whisper Lid, B&B cat-back, Torsen 3.73 LSD, HPPIII (93 octane setting)<p>\'00 Camaro SS M6 T-Top, all GM and most SLP opts., Bright Red, Ebony leather, 4.10s, SLP long tubes, Loudmouth, CNC Stage II H/C, etc.

Comment

I like your stripe A little better than mine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  3 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  2 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X