getting ready to paint car i need all your opinions - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting ready to paint car i need all your opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting ready to paint car i need all your opinions

all my appearance mods are in signature. i am thinking of higgar orange with black roof and orange hood with the ss scoop black. it was blue black roof black scoop. all opinions appreciated [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bluecmaro96:
    all my appearance mods are in signature. i am thinking of higgar orange with black roof and orange hood with the ss scoop black. it was blue black roof black scoop. all opinions appreciated [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Personally I'm not too fond of higgaer orange, or hugger orange for that fact :D but I do think that the color combination will look good. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

What part of the hood scoop do you plan on making black. Sort of like the 35th SS or all of it?

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: Trans Am WS6 RGS ]</p>

Comment

JUst had my bird repainted silver and black make sure he does the window molding i went through a winshield and well now it looks like i'm revisiting the shop for more paint it ripped back
      My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

woops typo i meant huggar orange.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X