got the picture to work look!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got the picture to work look!!!!

MAN THAT IS SWEET! [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] :eek: [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] What all does that go to in your car? Where did you get the paint, and how much? I just started to paint my interior, mine's going to be red, but in my car it looks red-orange. If I can find some of that paint, i'm going to panit my drum brakes that color. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

that does look nice and i really don't like painted interiors - nice job [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

got it from k mart for 20 bucks!! ill post some pics tomarrow i have it all in the car now it looks sweet!

Comment

Theres a guy on LS1.com that has his entire exterior painted that chromslisiam ahh whatever its called color. Try a search in the showcar and detailing section.

Comment

How did you take the door handle panels off? I took the screw out of mine and it seemed like it was kind of glued to the leather covering the side of the door?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SquallFX:
              How did you take the door handle panels off? I took the screw out of mine and it seemed like it was kind of glued to the leather covering the side of the door?<hr></blockquote>

You have to take the door lock off first just pull it straifght out then mauver the piece around the door handle.
              hope this helps
              Pat<p>Favorite Quote \"Estrogen poisons the Mind!\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X