Some pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics....

Check em out. I finally got around to taking some pics of the car with the spoiler. See all of them in the "New Pics" pages on my website listed in Sig.

CP

Nice man. I'm jealous...your front left brake caliper is painted. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] will paint it one of these days.

Comment

thats the car of my dreams...i wish i had a bad *** car like that and an awesome web page to go with it....lol..nice pics chris..

Comment

ooohhhhhhh pretty :D ;) [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

Well Jeffy, you can always paint your chromies white...

Cp

Comment

Hey houtex6 did your wheels come white or did you get them painted if you got them painted please email me with some info blob390@aol.com
            AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

MAN!!!!...that looks great...Need ta know...Where'd ja get the spoiler???
              Reply to jccondron@hotmail.com...
              Thanks
              Joe Condron

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe:
                MAN!!!!...that looks great...Need ta know...Where'd ja get the spoiler???
                Reply to jccondron@hotmail.com...
                Thanks
                <hr></blockquote>

yea where did u get the spoiler and how much $$$ was it?
                Pat<p>Favorite Quote \"Estrogen poisons the Mind!\"

Comment

Thanks, I got the spoiler from some guy in austin that totalled his car and sold it before the insurance people got their hands on it. I bought it for $275 and it was already painted my color, so i got kinda lucky. I think you can get em on ebay for about that much- unpainted.

Cp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X