flip color paint??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flip color paint??

anyone know where i can get some paint that changes color like the chamelon or mysitic cars.. i wanna do my interoior wiht this i dunno where to buy it or what to buy anyone know?

A guy in the stereo forum was talking about. His screen name is severett94, maybe post in his post and see if he can tell you. Painting Amps post.
    2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

doin the interior with the harliquin(chameleon)paint will be expensive to do if u use professional paint u would have to find a automotive paint distributor .. other than that i have seen it in a spray can at auto parts stores lately... [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

[ January 10, 2002: Message edited by: xdamxincx ]</p>
      97\' RS camaro<br />406ci sbc <br />69\' SS camaro<br />383ci sbc

Comment

what auto store?

Comment

Actually, I've seen that kind of paint sold in a kit. (Paint, Primer, and Clear coat) in spray form for like $17.99 at K-Mart (believe it or not) It was the Green that turns into Purple. It was located by the Automotive paint.

Jason :cool:
          \'97 Camaro 30th Anniv<br />3.8L 3800 Series II V6<br />Flowmaster Exaust, K&N FIPK

Comment

they have a seperat section for automovtive paint? never seen that before ill go check later today thanx : )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X