This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting the calipers ??

How hard is it to paint the calipers ?? What all would i have to do and what kinda paint ??

Did mine 2 weeks ago just take off all the rims and warp newspaper all in the wheel wells and wrap it around the rotor and kinda tuck it under the caliper and then start painting you will want to do about 3 coats of high heat 1200 degree paint you can get it at orilieys for like 5 dollars a can and then go to home depot and get a high heat clear coat or fireing clear coat if orilieys doesn't have it and do 2 coats of that and let sit for at lease 2 hours and wam you are do
    <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

Comment

There has been numerous posts in the past about painting calipers. If you use the Search feature you will be able to read topics and responses that were posted before.

Thanks

Here is just one example of a previous post about calipers painting calipers
      ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        4 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X