Mecham Hood, know a cheaper place to get them? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecham Hood, know a cheaper place to get them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mecham Hood, know a cheaper place to get them?

I've personally seen all the hoods there is for the Firebird but the one that impress me the most was the mecham hood.

I didn't see up close. When I was stuck on traffic I saw this TA with a fancy spoiler and a Mecham logo at the side. I pull up next to it and saw that his hood was slightly bulging not, not alot like Ram air or Slp Ultra Z. It was just beautiful with those grills on the top. I really made the car look kinda exotic.

I checked out the website and dang those things are over a grand, shoot it's plain fiberglass with no heat shield. I was wondering if there is another place I could go to and shop. If not then I would go for the Slp Ultra Z which is very close pick. ;)

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

I believe they are the only ones licensed to sell them, Havent seen them on any sites or on ebay ever. Was I the only one to notice though that they mecham spoiler looks like the 96 and 97 SS Spoiler.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X