**** foglight bulb! Need some opinions. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** foglight bulb! Need some opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** foglight bulb! Need some opinions.

Hey guys, my driver's side foglight bulb blew. It was only a matter of time. Is there any aftermarket blubs that are bright and relatively inexpensive? What about some part #'s? Also, My reverse light on my passenger side is out, what would be a good, brighter than stock blub to replace them with? Thanks a lot!
    \'99 SDime reg. cab stepside<br />4.3/auto/3.42 open<br />Performance: 2.5\" from the y into a Magnaflow, modded stock airbox, MAF mod<br />Exterior: dropped 2/1, Gen 2 hood, clear corners, euro tails, billet bowtie, Xtreme wheels, shaved emblems

Go on e-bay and get a Xenon bulb the are far brighter and give off an awesome blue tint 2 them.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

My passenger side fog just blew the other night too. What is the Bulb #? I never thought to put xenon bulbs in the fogs. Probably wait to replace the fogs until I can put xenon bulbs in the headlights.
      1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

Yeah, those are fun to change, Isnt as easy as the book says. Hope you have a jack and a light and some paintence
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

For the 98+ the fog lights are a breeze. Just reach down there and turn the bulb and wahla.
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X