European Firebird Taillight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Firebird Taillight

Hello all, I have a weird question, has anyone else seen/have a eurpean formula taillight(93-97)? I bought one on ebay thinking that it was an american one, hell they didn't know it was either, I just want to see what people think about it, it is identical looking to the american ones at glane, but the light order is weird. starting from the inside(center of car). Instead of going white, then red to the tip, it goes Red, White, Red Amber. these are not bulbs, they are the lenses on the light. Just trying to see what you all think about it, PS, I will sell it if anyone is interested, or trade strait up for amrican one

Oh man, I hate euro lights. I hate them enough on imports.....I would prolly kill aperson who has them on a domestic....Get rid of em.
    Max Shapiro<br />97 Camaro RS<br />-Bright Green Metallic<br />-Tan Leather, T-Tops<br />-3.08\'s, open diff., Automatic 4<br />-Home-Made Cold Air Assembly, Tanza filter<br />-DynoMax Super Turbo Rear Section (2.5\'\')<br />-Hooker (21433) 2.5\'\'in/Dual 3\'\'out Chrome Slash Cut Tips<br />-PolyUrethane Bushings & Endlinks for Front+Rear Sway Bars<br />-Mobil-1 Synthetic 10W-30, 5W-30<br />-Premium Sound System(6 spkrs)<br />-Monsoon 500w CD Head Unit<br />-Firehawks SS20 235.55.R16<p>Awaiting in my garage:<br />3.73s,Zexel Torsen take-off LSD,LS1 Rear Brakes,SLP CAI,3\'\' exhaust piping and 14 SECOND TIME SLIPS!!!

Comment

They aren't clear, read the post, they are EXACTLY like american lights, just differant light color arangement, of ya'll want to see a pic I can show you, although it isn't that good of a pic.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wheeldog63:
        They aren't clear, read the post, they are EXACTLY like american lights, just differant light color arangement, of ya'll want to see a pic I can show you, although it isn't that good of a pic.<hr></blockquote>

show the pics please!

Comment

Ok I will, just need to kno how to. LOL and its not a GREAT pic, thats why I was confused when I bought it. Thank

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MaxBrightGreen97RS:
            Oh man, I hate euro lights. I hate them enough on imports.....I would prolly kill aperson who has them on a domestic....Get rid of em.<hr></blockquote>

i guess you and i just wont get along. since u wanna kill a person w/ euros on a domestic my address is........

.....wait isnt this another case of someone acting hard on the internet?

Comment

hmmm, i thought they didn't export any firebirds, only camaros. If so then you just bought a set of rare camaro tailights. Any no the are NOT ALTEZZAS people. PS, want to sell them?
              Hot Cammed LT1 Sleeper

Comment

I only have the left one, and I know I saw a Right one on ebay a while back. The one I have is positively a firebird light:-P not a camaro. If you all want to see a pic I will post one here.

Its a bad pic and the taillight is kinda dirty, but you can see that it is Amber,Red,Clear,Red
                instead of our Red,Red,Red,Clear
                Also the reflector on ours is not reflective on this one its just red.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  2 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X