Cali car duster and Pollen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cali car duster and Pollen

how effective is the cali car duster with pollen and everyday dust...it wont scratch my beautiful Navy Blue paint will it?

and DONT MENTION THE WORD ZAINO IN THIS THREAD

thanks ..

Jeff W :D

[ March 19, 2002: Message edited by: NBMA4V6 ]</p>

I prefer the "rinse and fly" method of cleaning my car quickly in the morning... With a good coat of something slick on the car, pollen is easily carried away in the rolling water as the car reaches 60-70mph [img]smile.gif[/img] .

1. Rinse
    2. Drive

Easy to do when you just dont have time to wash, and it wont scratch like a "duster" would.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TheCardinal:
      it wont scratch like a "duster" would.<hr></blockquote>

A "duster" won't scratch unless you press down too hard on it. I use the Cali Car Duster all the time when I get home from college on weekends, and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have time to wash and clean like others do.

Edit - The only bad thing is that it is made with 'built-in' waxes, and you have to let it sit on newspapers to draw out the wax; unless, of course you like wax streaks on your car. :mad: [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

[ March 19, 2002: Message edited by: The Sandman ]</p>
      <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

My little rule of thumb is if it is a thin coat and if I had recently applied some Zaino, then I will use the duster and then Z6 it afterwards...if she is semi-clean. If it is a real thick layer, then I will either do the rinse and drive/dry [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] or just do a full wash and pat dry with an Absorber. I put many many scratches in the first pollen season I owned my bird and I will not do that again.

David

Sorry, but I had to mention the "Z" word.

[ March 19, 2002: Message edited by: DavidMc ]</p>

Comment

I live on a gravel road by alot of trees, and in the spring and summer my car is either green or brown, depending on the pollen content or how dry the road is.

I use a cali duster almost on a daily basis, and it doesn't scratch at all.... I like it alot and recommend it.

-Mike
          <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Pollen! It's your worst nightmare when it comes to keeping your damn car clean! I have the ****! lol. That reminds me, I'd better go spray my car off right now before I go anywhere! Don't want people thinking I'm driving a yellow car.
            Kyle M<br />--------------<br /><a href=\"http://grdws6.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Trans Am WS6</a> (silver, A4) - lid, cutout, stage 3 shift kit, 12 bolt, vig 3200, tranny cooler, bmr sfc/stb, torq thrust ii. <b>12.688 @ 106.47mph -=- 1.756 60\'</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X