X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altezzas

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c&f=5&t=005395

To be honest with you, that is the truth. You either like the Altezzas or you hate em. Honestly I don't like them much because they are ricey, and Camaros need not have ricey taillights. Another reason is the current taillight design is truly an American look, and I wouldn't want my car looking anything but American. God bless America, and long-live domestic muscle.

[ October 03, 2003: Message edited by: CamaroRS9738 ]</p>
    1997 Camaro RS - Polo Green<br /> Y87 Performance Package<br /> 80 Series Flowmaster <br /> Homemade CAI<br /> B&M Transpak Stage II

yes, we understand.

that thread was locked for a reason.. thats all people have been posting lately in this forum..

if i were you . i'd stay on the moderators good side and delete this post.

just my .02
    96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I like the whole altezza thing camaro owners are complaining about, its just a way for them to complain and try to act like they know something and are passionate about something but what it all com,es down to is im the one with a camaro emblem tattooed on me and yes i like altezzas. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
        but what it all com,es down to is im the one with a camaro emblem tattooed on me and yes i like altezzas. [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

You're also the one without a Camaro now. :D
        94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:

You're also the one without a Camaro now. :D
          <hr></blockquote>

;) who says i dont have a camaro ;)
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            1 day ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X