tint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tint?

i just got my windows tinted tonite and they look like @$$ - I plan on taking it back tomorrow for a refund. First the passenger window is the only good one. Drivers window is only done to about 1/2 inch from the mirror(front) and is bubbled and torn towards the back. Rear is only done to the dots and done with two sheets. Two sheets isnt really a problem but the quality is. I plan on taking it back and getting my $$$ back or.....there is no or! Im really MAD!
    :mad: :mad: :mad:
    *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

anyone in MD have any suggestions? I want a single piece on the rear with 20%?
    thanks
    matt-
    *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

What kind of tint did they use? That sounds awful...

My rear is a 2 piece :( but its BARELY noticeable. If you can find a shop that does a single piece, you're really in luck - stick with them!

I recommend 3M and SolarGard tints, both are excellent. GO get your money back, there's noway that will hold up installed like that.

I recommend getting it done in the summer or at a place with a heated booth, otherwise it won't stick well... [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

I guess I'm lucky, I have a place down the street that tints the dealer cars and does a 1 piece in the back. It's gonna cost me $129 for all three windows and it comes with a lifetime warranty. Gotta love Cali for that at least. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X