Black, With White Firebird Logo (9" Wide) 12497410

Camaro
    Flat Splash Guards:
    Black, With White Camaro Logo (9" Wide) 12497405
    Black, Without Logo (9" Wide) 12497400
    Black, With White GM Logo (9" Wide) 12497401
    Black, With White Chevrolet Logo (9" Wide) 12497403
    Black, With White Bowtie Logo (9" Wide) 12497404

Hope that helps anyone who wants some decent custom fit splash guards...
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Does anyone have any pics of what these look like??
    <b>1998 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 A4</b><br />-Whisper Lid, K&N, manual fan switch, DEI 508D<br /><br /><b>FOR SALE:</b><br />-Whisper Lid<br />-PAC OEM-1 adapter<br />-GM Delco 12 disc CD Changer<br />-MTX 4250D amp<br />-Kicker Free Air subs<br />-DEI 508D Proximity Sensor

Comment

I've seen them before, they look pretty nice for mudflaps... I only found one photo though...

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: TheCardinal ]</p>
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

where can I order em?
        1996 Y87 A4 Firebird<br />Black, T-tops, Halogen Headlights<br />Infinity Speakers<br />3\" Flowmaster Cat-Back<br />SLP CAI<br />Rebuilt 3.8 with 18k<br />(Stupid Headgasket)

Comment

Dammmit I just bought flat black mud flaps... however, I would like to know where to order those.
          <b>Sean: 1994 Camaro daily driver</b>

Comment

from GM or GMpartsdirect. GMpartsdirect sells them by the pack of 6 (yow)... From GM theyre only $10 according to Gmpartsdirect tho - so theyre pretty cheap!

[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: TheCardinal ]</p>
            2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

Packs of 6? Anyone have any extra? LOL... btw, are these for the front and back? Im curious how these would look on my car. Would probably make it easier to wash the car though, those nasty tar spots behind the wheels would be minimized. [img]smile.gif[/img]
              KevinC<br />1999 Silver SS Vert<br />K&N Filter, MTI Carbon Fiber Lib, GMAF, HPP3, APC Clear Corner Turn-Signals, Zaino, Mobil 1<p>SOLD -Y2K Y87 Bright Red Camaro<br />Mods: B&B TriFlow Quad Cat-Back, Whisper Lid, Free Ram Air, BMR Strut Tower Brace, Raised Lid, Red/Black Pedals, Red Wire Loom, Reflective Concepts Rear Letter Fill-in, Zaino, Red Calipers with brushed Camaro decals; Mobil 1 Synths, Tinted Windows,<a href=\"http://www.nobispro.com/carpics/pics/Camaro%20V6%20dot%20Com%20decal.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">CamaroV6.com Mod</a>,

Comment

Mudflaps for a f-body [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Sorry guys but that is just too funny to me. But hey whatever floats your boat.
                2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

heh, yeah, i dont like the idea of it, but hell if it could help with the mess behind the tires. I used to have a white car also, and the road tar was 10x more noticable.
                  KevinC<br />1999 Silver SS Vert<br />K&N Filter, MTI Carbon Fiber Lib, GMAF, HPP3, APC Clear Corner Turn-Signals, Zaino, Mobil 1<p>SOLD -Y2K Y87 Bright Red Camaro<br />Mods: B&B TriFlow Quad Cat-Back, Whisper Lid, Free Ram Air, BMR Strut Tower Brace, Raised Lid, Red/Black Pedals, Red Wire Loom, Reflective Concepts Rear Letter Fill-in, Zaino, Red Calipers with brushed Camaro decals; Mobil 1 Synths, Tinted Windows,<a href=\"http://www.nobispro.com/carpics/pics/Camaro%20V6%20dot%20Com%20decal.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">CamaroV6.com Mod</a>,

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Woopededoo:
                    heh, yeah, i dont like the idea of it, but hell if it could help with the mess behind the tires. I used to have a white car also, and the road tar was 10x more noticable.<hr></blockquote>

Yeah it sucks but I just can't bring myself to put mudflaps on my car. Ha, makes me laugh everytime I think about it. I just picture those mudflaps with Yosemite Sam holding his pistols. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

This would be a good idea to have these for runs at the strip. Burn 'um all you want and don't worry about cleanup.
                      2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Well I think its the best option for mudflaps, I probably won't buy any unless I start taking my car to the strip a ton or something.
                        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

I have them on my car, they look nice, and they help a TON with keeping the car clean... and I do mean a ton...

on my two back ones, I have a lot of burned rubber on 'em ;)

Really, they look pretty good.
                          2001 75th Anniversary V6 Pewter Firebird w/ Chrome Wheels, T-Tops, & Y87<br />Mods: Free Ram Air, !Silencer, Holley Filter, Full 3\" Hooker Catback, 3\" Cat<br />Best time: 15.095 at 90.00 MPH with a 2.127 60\'

Comment

do you have any side-shots of your car strobhen? I'd like to see them from a better angle with more clarity if you could provide a photo :D
                            2002 5-spd NBM Camaro

Comment

waiting for a couple photos from a night out w/ velocity six

but I think they will only show the front mud flaps

soon as I get them, I will post them, and one other thing too :)
                              2001 75th Anniversary V6 Pewter Firebird w/ Chrome Wheels, T-Tops, & Y87<br />Mods: Free Ram Air, !Silencer, Holley Filter, Full 3\" Hooker Catback, 3\" Cat<br />Best time: 15.095 at 90.00 MPH with a 2.127 60\'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X