A non-functional hood can still be used to keep engine cool, right? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A non-functional hood can still be used to keep engine cool, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A non-functional hood can still be used to keep engine cool, right?

I mean, its not like the air dam is blocked is it? The reason I ask is because if you have low ground fx, you block a good bit of the air that passes under the car. That air that passes is not only used for your air intake, but also to help keep the car cool. This is a great concern of us southern f-bodies. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just checking. This is the hood I might get:
    Z-ROC
    Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

They passage is blocked and you have to get it cut if you want it functional. I havent seen a Zroc functional yet. Most functional parts are Z28 only but Slp has a v-6 air box for there ultra Z hood. The problem is the air box cost's alot.

Ive been wanted that hood for about a year but the price keeps changing, I waited for it stay the same. Its 450,then400, now i found a site for 299

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: 97chevycamaro ]</p>
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X