This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey how about this idea...

I was thinking about a way we could customize our cars to this message board. How about a dash plaque... maybe like this:

Ok, yes I DO have some spare time... [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D
    Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

I think that's a pretty sweet idea, and what would also be kinda cool, would be to maybe have some different colors, to match the interior of our cars. Like Black, Tan, and Grey. Maybe even do the lettering (your Screen Name, and member #) in chrome or gold! If you could find someone to make them I would deffinatly get one.
    \'97 Camaro 30th Anniv<br />3.8L 3800 Series II V6<br />Flowmaster Exaust, K&N FIPK

Comment

yeah i wouldnt mind shelling out a couple bucks for something like that. i just don't know what the cost is on that, especially since no two are alike (everyone has a different screen name, etc.)

I also don't want to take an administrative role, you know. this is someone else's message board, im just a member [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
      Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

Comment

I think it's a pretty cool idea as well. I can see you guys are true fans of this board! That is great. I'm going to move this to the website concerns section so it'll receive more feedback. [img]smile.gif[/img]
        ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X