what color are stock dash bulbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what color are stock dash bulbs?

my dash lights up green. are the bulbs green or are they shining thru green plastic? if shining thru green plastic, if kinda limits what color bulbs you can put in there! thanks!
    95 Med Quasar Blue Camaro M5<br />-free ram air scoop<br />-removed silencer/cut airbox<br />-slp air temp module<br />-tb bypass<br />-160* thermostat<br />-underdrive pulleys<br />-installed my own t-tops! best mod yet!

I believe your bulbs are white. I highly doubt GM takes the time & expense of putting colored bulbs in instead. I know the Firebirds/Trans Am's with the red lighting have clear bulbs. It's just shining through a red guage cluster.

So considering that your cluster is probably tinted green, I dont know what you're going to end up with. I have a 96 and my lights were white, with orange needles. Now they're all red!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe you can get a cluster from a 96 and put it in instead?
    Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

Comment

Maybe someone decided to swap the bulbs before you bought it? Personally I've never seen a 4th gen with a green dash. Best way to find out is pull it out and look.
      1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X