Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting int

hello

I was just wanted your oppion. I have a 94 teal camaro. I seen a tree stage paint a K-Mart the other day that stitches colors for green to purple and was woundering if any of you ever used it before and how it works?? Also what do you think it would look like on the inside of my car?? The int of my car is black and gray.

Thanks shane

I have also seen this paint at K-Mart and am gonna try it on a model car, im into that hobby, and see how it works. I have also seen a trans am with painted silver interior, and it looked awesome!

Chris
    96 Cobra
    1996 Mustang Cobra<br />Polished Aluminum Cobra \"R\"s 17x9 & 17x10.5 Saleen \"SR\" Race Spoiler Cobra \"R\" SVO hood, hood pins King Cobra Clutch Cross Drilled Rotors and red Calipers 9mm Plug Wires, K&N, o/r h pipe with 2 chamber flowmasters

Comment

Painted interiors can look sweet if done right, but if you don't pick the right colors paint the right things and all that it looks Awful. I suggest searching for some pics of painted interiors and see what you think of them to be sure you will like it.
      -Jason<br />Black 1993 Pontiac Firebird -Retired<br />Black 2002 Pontiac Trans Am -Sold-<br />Green 1996 Corvette Convertible -Sold-<p>In the market for \'67-\'73 Firebird!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by severett94:
        hello

I seen a tree stage paint a K-Mart the other day that stitches colors for green to purple and was woundering if any of you ever used it before and how it works?? .

Thanks shane
        <hr></blockquote>

where did u see this paint i went to k mart and could not find it is it a spay paint type thing? is it in the normal paint section? who makes it i did my interoir but i dont really like the color all that much

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X