Interior conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior conversion

I have allways wanted a black interior in my bird and am wondering if anyone knows how much this would cost minus the new seats and door panels, like how much for the new trim or paint(?). I could dye the carpet and the floormats don't figure in so thats not a big thing. I have T-tops, a 96 and auto tranny. Thanks.

PS I have the Graphite interior now and am looking to go to like the Ebony leather seats.

Comment

Im not sure of the prices, but call Lambert's Salvage or Speed Automotive. Get you stuff there.
      Justin<br />1998 Camaro Z28 M6<br />1985 Pontiac Fiero M5<br />1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />AIM: FTBvideo<br />\"Music\'s what I need to keep my sanity!\" --S.A Martinez, 311

Comment

Who knows maybe someone would want to trade interior with you?
        1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

hey i am in the process of doing that right now painting the trim is soo easy inexpensive but it does take some time definatley something you cant rush. as for the seats in your journeys if you happen to run across some white accents for the seats please post them. and also if you can figure out how to get the trim around the gear shift ( auto ) off PLEASE let me know :D thanx
          AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by whtefbrd96:
            hey i am in the process of doing that right now painting the trim is soo easy inexpensive but it does take some time definatley something you cant rush. as for the seats in your journeys if you happen to run across some white accents for the seats please post them. and also if you can figure out how to get the trim around the gear shift ( auto ) off PLEASE let me know :D thanx<hr></blockquote>

If you are talking about the console piece with the shift letters and the ashtray it's easy to get off, take the shift knob off, there is a pin in the front, then lift the console lid and pull it out, it just kinda snaps in, its cake to do. just remeber to unhook all the lights, they turn out. also, you need to remove your console storage bin thingy light or it will run constantly. I do have question for oyu though, waht paint u using, where u get it, and will it hold up to constant use, like on the console? Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X