Painting Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting Wheels

does any one know of any paints that i could use to paint my wheels either black or a dark gray and that would actually stay on? Oh i have the ten spoke blade wheels

COME ON!!!! someone has to know [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]

Comment

A good brand of automotive finish paint. In other words spray paint won't work.
      2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

I was kinda wondering the same thing. I think with my gold camaro it would be nice to paint the stock rims black. Some help please? Anyone ever done this?

Comment

alright i finally found some stuff i saw something in a magazine a long time ago but i can't find it now. Anyway search for wurth paints they have a few colors this along with the primer and the wheel clearcoat are what most people have suggested and they have black in matte and gloss thats the same color i want.

Comment

wait a minute they have 3-4 colors of just wheel paint that u just degrease the wheel and then spray the new paint on. The website is www.carcareonline.com then its under paints

Comment

I want to paint my wheels black too! I found some vette ZR1 black rims and they look pretty thick like mine now but theyre $$950 and i dont want to change rim sizes. How would i go about painting them??
              2000 Firebird V6, Fire engine red w/ t-tops. All power options, flowmaster 80 series exhaust with dual chrome tips,Chrome 16\" rims ,Taylor red 8 mm wires, Splitfire plugs, free ram air with K and N, red painted brake calipers. Black decals over all badges.

Comment

I would go get them powdercoated black somewhere. Or either trade them in and go to AFSWheels.com and get some of the black ZR-1 style rims that used to be on the Gran Sports. I love mine, and they look badass, IMO.
                1996 Camaro (Black, M5, every option except Y87)<BR>Best ET/MPH: 15.18 @ 90.4 (2.094 60 foot!!!)<BR>-SLP CAI, Flowmaster Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch<BR>-1LE Aluminum Driveshaft, B&M Ripper Shifter, Hypertech 160 T-stat, Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace<BR>-Black Gran Sport rims (17 x 9.5\'s in front, 17 x 11\'s in rear) w/ Dunlop SP Sport 8000\'s<BR>-5% tint all around, nice beats<P>Not installed: Taylor Spiro wires and NGK iridium\'s, Comp TA R1\'s on stock wheels

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X