Tint Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tint Suggestions

ok, right now i have no tint and in a month i'm getting a bad *** Kicker System. so, should i just do 15% all around or should i do 15% on sides and 5% in the rear so no one can see my system?

thx guys

--pete

[ December 25, 2001: Message edited by: green 95 firebird ]</p>
    <b>RIP:</b> 1995 green firebird <br /><br />\'00 bird soon to come...

well, i think you should go, 5 or 15% all around. i just think it looks crappy, when every window is a different shade, but i would go with 5%. don't forget that back window wraps around to the side, so you would be able to see the different shades.
    1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28<br />1987 Buick Grand National

Comment

I think my rear window is 15 or 20?
      Sides.... jersey it is illegal :(
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

I have 5% all the way around. Looks awsome except I usually have to roll down the windows when backing out at night, really sucks in the winter. Anything under 30% on the sides is illegal in colorado. I have been pulled over several times with it and nothing was even mentioned. Hell the cop mentioned no license plate on the front before the tint. But I don't think going different on sides and back looks bad if it's close
        1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

15% sides and 5% back looks really good and you can see better.
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Limo Tint!! :D
            -Chris<br />2001 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Current Mods: NOS Dry Kit and a few others<br />N/A: 15.5@88.9MPH<br />N2O: ??? <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888</a>

Comment

actually, i'm goin w/15% tint on sides on back, but i want to put 35% mirror tint on the front windsheild(prolly illegal :rolleyes: )anyway, should i go w/ the black tint window tint or not, plus i have a ws banner, so should i leave the background mirrior or black w/mirror behind it?

thx 4 the help
              --pete
              <b>RIP:</b> 1995 green firebird <br /><br />\'00 bird soon to come...

Comment

Ive always liked Mirror Tint, Once I get the urge{ And money [img]smile.gif[/img] } Ill prob. get that.
                Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

hey I know this isn't helping you out, but how much would it cost to retint my car (the current tint has a few little stratches and isn't as dark as I'd like). I have about 200 dollars would that be enough?
                  1996 Y87 A4 Firebird<br />Black, T-tops, Halogen Headlights<br />Infinity Speakers<br />3\" Flowmaster Cat-Back<br />SLP CAI<br />Rebuilt 3.8 with 18k<br />(Stupid Headgasket)

Comment

I have the reflective tint and then 15% all around. It is a little hard to see at night but it looks great. You have to be within like 3 inches of the car to see inside and thats if the light isn's on it.
                    2000 turbo/intercooled M5 Black Firebird<br />349.5hp and 415.3tq @ 4400rpms

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X