White wheels ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White wheels ???

Has anybody ever seen or had their wheels, 5 spoke Firebird painted white?? my car is white and wondered if anyone had pics.
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Ive seen the white wheels from the 30th Anniverary Camaro. I'm sure you can find pics of one (if you havent seen one already) to see how they look on a white car. I have seen some of a Firebird. A guy here in SD bought some of those rims and put them on his Bird. He told me he would have powder coated his stock rims if he had the 5 spoke star rims but his car came with the the older stlye (Swirl) rims.

Merry Christmas!!

[ December 25, 2001: Message edited by: Trans Am WS6 RGS ]</p>

Comment

I obviously like the way white rims look on a white car ;) Mine came from the factory like that of course, but you should be able to get yours powdercoated I would think. Here are a couple of pics of mine. I know you were looking for Firebird pics with white rims, but this is the best I can do [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

<a href=\"http://home.swbell.net/kpeebles/\" target=\"_blank\">\'97 30th Anniversary Camaro SS<br /></a>

Comment

Here is a pic of white wheels on a white firebird. I really don't like them but i had nothing better to do with the old aluminum wheels but I only use them for racing I like chrome better. But white is different. Any ways here the pic hope its what you need
        Ok I did something wrong here i can't get the pic to come up so I just emailed it to you
        [ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: burnem ]

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: burnem ]</p>
        2002 WS6 Trans Am<br />White 6 speed<br />CNC heads LPE coustom grind cam SLP headers, cats y-pipe and Loud Mouth exhaust LIl suspension work strengthen the rear Few doo dads and heres what we have<br />11.37 @ 121mph<br />Yeah so I have a V8 I started out here with a 96 V6 M5 So I can stay

Comment

those wheels lokk awesome. Nice car by the way i didnt recieve an email from you could you try it again when you get a chance thanx
          AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

hey burnem, can you e- mail me that pic, too?
            White \'97 Firebird V6<br />t-tops<br />80 series Flowmaster Exhaust<br />SLP CAI<br />180* stat<br />tinted side and back windows<br />3\" echo pipes/chrome tips<br />headlight conversion kit<br />fog lamps<br />smoke rear and turning lamp covers

Comment

My friend has those white rims on a black 98 firebird, They look pretty cool
              Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Hey Dan Clark I don't have your email to send it to. So if you email me @ burnem@energyunited.net I will reply to you with the white firebird wheels on a white firebird and to who ever else wants a pic just email because I couldnt get it to post here so I will send it to you, thanks burnem
                2002 WS6 Trans Am<br />White 6 speed<br />CNC heads LPE coustom grind cam SLP headers, cats y-pipe and Loud Mouth exhaust LIl suspension work strengthen the rear Few doo dads and heres what we have<br />11.37 @ 121mph<br />Yeah so I have a V8 I started out here with a 96 V6 M5 So I can stay

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X