Painting car cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting car cost?

Ok, i was thinking of getting the whole care painted, i was just curious how much it would cost. Never did that before, i was gonna get it yellow with black ss stripes down it.
    1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28<br />1987 Buick Grand National

hmmm, depends on where you go. Id recommend a place that uses Dupont Paint. Good Painting prices Vary, but id say for that, from $2500-$3500, but you could always go to maaco and get it done for $200 :D
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

....or Earl Scheib for $150 if you all have ever heard of that......they are cheaper than Maaco....

It also depends if you get inside your doors and everything else repainted.......how much body prep too.....if you're gonna paint it yellow, look to pay more.....

What color is your car now? When they do to paint yellow on top of it, they'll likely have to do many coats so the under coat doesn't show through......the added cost of stripes, and getting it done at a respectable private body shop may run you from $1800-$2700

..u like bumble bees??????

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X