ATTN: Sandman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Sandman

I remember you talking about how important the towels you use to remove zaino are, what do you recommend? I've been using some old bath towels that aren't as soft as they used to be. Should I just do what they say and get a few new 100% cotton towels? Or is there something better. For some reason I think you said there was, but I could be crazy. :D

I cant remember what the heck sam uses to remove the zaino fom his car but the majority of people, including myself, use white Royal velvet Fieldcrest towels to remove the polish.

Some people also use the baby diaper stuff. No not the Pampers kind but the cloth diapers. Ive never tried that but a friedn of mine uses nothing else.

Comment

Baby diapers here.....good stuff..don't use cheese cloth....sucks

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PiLOTLiTE:
        I remember you talking about how important the towels you use to remove zaino are, what do you recommend? I've been using some old bath towels that aren't as soft as they used to be. Should I just do what they say and get a few new 100% cotton towels? Or is there something better. For some reason I think you said there was, but I could be crazy. :D <hr></blockquote>

after numerous waxing conversations with him, [img]smile.gif[/img] i can answer this one for him- use 100% White Cotton Towels from from Feldcrest... if not, then get Cannon... these 2 are the best... [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ March 10, 2002: Message edited by: Eugene ]</p>
        <b>Red 1996 Firebird 5-speed:</b><br />-Zexel-Torsen LSD, SLP CAI, B&B TriFlow Exhaust, 1LE Aluminum Driveshaft, 1LE LCA\'s, 160 Degree Thermostat, SLP Manual Fan Switch, B&M Ripper Shifter, 245/50/16 Kuhmo Ecsta Supras and lots of Zaino<p><b>White 1990 5.0L Camaro IROC-Z:</b><br />-Flowmaster Muffler, NGK\'s/Taylors<br /><i>-SOLD</i>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Eugene:

after numerous waxing conversations with him, [img]smile.gif[/img] i can answer this one for him- use 100% White Cotton Towels from from Feldcrest... if not, then get Cannon... these 2 are the best... [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ March 10, 2002: Message edited by: Eugene ]
          <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          Yep. Give this guy an email and ask him about purchasing towels.

koverall@cddn.com

This is who I bought my towels from.

PS - the right kind of towels are important as to not cause minor scratches and create new swirl marks. [img]smile.gif[/img]
          <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X