Grill Removal Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grill Removal Screen

Hey this company makes a grill screen for at least 98+ Camaros, maybe earlier models by now. If you took your grill off, you might want one of these. Grill Tech. Oh yeah, where can I get some Zaino Locally?
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

No, dont buy from them, I bought a grill from them, It takes 2 months to get and they give you garbage bag ties to tie down the grill and my grill has faded eally bad since I got it and It wont stay up with the garbage ties [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

all they say is that u install it infront of your stock on plus attach it to it, so im guessing if u removed your grill your S.O.L
      98 silver 3.8 A4, cold air induction, K&N filter<br />Flowmaster 80 series muffler, 2.5\" pipes, Trans go shift kit<br />corvette servo, Big end performance trans cooler<br />:Apperance:<br />Chrome SS wheels, 4\" cowl induction hood, SS spoiler,<br /> Tint: 36% sides, 5% rear,<br />Rear camaro indention black, big bow tie in rear window

Comment

Oh thanks for the heads up 97chevy, I never bought one, I just happened to find the site and someone was asking about a new grill. I didn't take my grill out (97 as well) so I'm ok, just trying to help others out. The grill removal looks good except the clips or whatever that is that still sticks out and looks ugly.
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
        1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

that looks like a dollar store special.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X