Need Info and Pics on 1997 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Info and Pics on 1997 Camaro

I'm not sure what section of the board this is supposed to go in.. mu intentions are for apperance so here they are!

Can you do the grill removale on 1997's? I like the way it looks!

Also does anyone have a picture of the 97 engine bay? I haven't gone to pick up my maro yet... I do it later today.. wanted to see where everything is.

Besides red.. what is a good complimentary color for black? [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img]

black w/ silver....black w/ white...black with chrome, black with yellow...come on man, black goes w/ almost anything!

Even black w/ blue! Black w/ Green!

Comment

I dont understand the front grill your talking about,The whole piece underneath the hood is one piece and that there is no grill,it goes from the turn signal cover to turn signal cover and up to where the hood meets just above the camaro front emblem.I have a mesh grill over mine or I would double check. I have a black camaro,It goes with every color imaginable, Thats why I like it.

[ March 06, 2002: Message edited by: 97chevycamaro ]</p>
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

if you browes through the section alot of the 98+ers can remove their black grill part or something...

I'm thinking of going black and silver maybe black and dark blue... i'm not sure yet

Comment

98 was the first year for a different front end for the camaros, that grill you can remove, the 93-97 was one piece,unlike the 98-02 where there is a seperate removable grill.
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
            98 was the first year for a different front end for the camaros, that grill you can remove, the 93-97 was one piece,unlike the 98-02 where there is a seperate removable grill.<hr></blockquote>

alrighty i just thought I would ask before I ripp it out ;)

Comment

ripping it out would involve a buzzsaw and a large hole and cracked plastic and paint and fire and brimstone, ohh sorry :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by black97cam:
                black w/ silver....black w/ white...black with chrome, black with yellow...come on man, black goes w/ almost anything!

Even black w/ blue! Black w/ Green!
                <hr></blockquote>

May I add Black with hugger orange stripes? I think someone here has that, and it's awesome! [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]
                --<b>David</b>--<br /><a href=\"http://bryant2.bryant.edu/~dsantore/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">The <b>NEW</b> V6Bird Website!</a> <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/thev6bird\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain site</a><br />ΔX

Comment

hmm that might not look that bad if I saw some pics ;)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X