93-97 Black Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93-97 Black Color

What color is the headlight surroundings and foglight surroundings in the 93-97 camaro?

Flat
    Satin Black
    or Gloss Black

the paint is starting to wear off on mine and i want to know what color to repaint them?

Thanks
    **\' 97 Artic White Camaro 3.8 A4 \'**<br />Y87 Performance Package<br />Pioneer DEH-P6400 Head Unit<br />10 Spoke SS wheels with Fuzion ZRI 275/40/17<br />20% tint<br />soon to come 12\" Stealth and amp rack with 12\" Alpine Type R or S...

As far as I know or recall from the mid 90s visit to Chevy, it was just black satin plastic that they did not paint from factory.
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X