fix-a-dent...or forget it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fix-a-dent...or forget it?

ok...i have these two penny size dents on the pass. side of my 'bird...only i ever really see them; but when i detail my car i'm afraid that they will become super noticed (car is black)

anywho...should i fix them...how? or should i just forget it and just profile the driverside [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Your sig is the most important part of your message. Make sure that you list EVERY single thing that you have done to your car so that we can all go \'oooh!\' and \'Ah!\'. Please make your sig consistently longer than anything else you post. Please include your lengthy sig with EVERY single post you make during a reply, even if you only reply with a monosyllable grunt.

I don't know if you have any paintless dent repair people where you are ,but they generally can fix things like that for a good price... out here it runs anywhere from 50.00 per panel to 130.00 for the first dent, do a search for paintless dent repair or PDR to see if you can find one in your area... hope this helps.
    99 Dodge Quadcab<br />Traded: 2001 Camaro(will be missed)<p>Be wary of anything that can bleed for 5 days and live....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X