Where can I buy this body kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy this body kit?

Any Idea? I really like the rear bumper and side skirts [img]smile.gif[/img]

My guess is its all custom stuff right?

[ March 04, 2002: Message edited by: Bass482 ]</p>
    Justin<br /><a href=\"http://www.bass482.com/firebird/index.html\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 Black Firebird A4 Y87<br /></a>170.2rwhp/203rwtq (SAE Corrected)

yes, please do tell us where, even though i think its 100% custom.

Comment

yeah, thats a GM concept or what ever. I think it was at the detroit autoshow and I forget what they call it. I have that top pic but have never seen the bottom one. I would assume someone would sell it but I think it would cost a whole lot considering thats a new front and rear bumper. I highly doubt you'll find it anywhere but if you do go to every F-body board and inform them. Theres gotta be alot of people that would love to buy this kit.
      1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

thats the firebird Trans Am Bird of Prey(concept) they have the coupe and a "speedster"(convertable), if you like that you should check out some of the other concepts. just do a searh in any search engine for Pontiac and then hurst hauler or something like that, there are some others but they suck. anyway that hurst hauler sucks too but whatever, but i love that Bird of Prey. hope that helps, oh yeah the question, i'm pretty sure they'll never sell that, but if you wanted to throw down all the cash to get someone to do a complete custom job on that.

word to the bird [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
        merlin
        2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

I need to know where to get that graphics kit that they got on that car! That is the badest graphics kit I have ever seen. I know who made the concept, they are called DJ&F International,
          and Foam Molders made the body kit but don't even try calling them I already did, and they said that they would not be making that body kit again.
          :( sorry.
          White 1998 Firebird<br />Aero Sports Appearance Package<br />T-tops, Monsoon sound<br />Custom Interior paint job<br />6in LCD Screen on dash with Playstation, and Rearview camera in the trunk keyhole slot.<br />Custom Aero chrome rims.<br />Interior neon lights<br />K&N Air Filter<br />Blue lights in side grills.<br />Custom decals, including the bird on the hood.<br />Painted brakes.<br />20% tint all around.

Comment

Would realy like that bid decals(more like painted) on doors and ground effects. Is there realy any other ground effects other then wingswest for 98+ firebirds for sell.

[ March 05, 2002: Message edited by: matt2k2 ]</p>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X